- Create a content strategy– Before posting any image on Instagram, you should do some research about the trends, industry, and competitors. Once you know the market, you should build a strategy. This strategy should be aligned with your social media marketing strategy. Now your first step should be to build goals and tactics to achieve that strategy. The goals should be S.M.A.R.T .
- Build your brand– Instagram is all about visuals. So you need to contemplate the visual style or theme you want to have for your brand. Choose a set of filters and use them consistently to build a style.
- Proper use of hashtags – Depending on the content, use popular hashtags that will help to get more visibility on your photos. Don’t use lots of hashtags instead, stick to 2 or 3 relevant ones.
- Take relevant and great photos– Make sure that you post relevant photos that reflect your brand. The images should be appropriate and engaging. Post good quality pictures which have the right focus and balance.
- Post at the right time– Before you post any image, keep two things in mind: your audience’s time zone and the best time to post on the platform. The best time to post:
Top 5 things businesses need to know before posting an image on Instagram: